- Socks are mandatory for parents and children, no shoes/bare feet allowed in the play area. *
- Waiver must be signed for each child in the facility.
- No toys allowed on the climbing structure.
- No climbing on the outside of the structure.
- Children must go down the slide feet first.
- No drinking, eating or gum chewing in the play area.
- No sharp objects/ knifes are allowed in the facility.
- No running
Mighty Jungle is an UNSUPERVISED play area. Parents/Guardians are fully responsible for their children safety. Mighty Jungle is not responsible for missing, damage,lost of personal property and any injuries that might occur from unsafe or improper use of equipment. Improper use of equipment or rough play will result in the child removal from the play area. Mighty Jungle is a peanut/nut free facility. No peanut/nut products are allowed. Even though we are a peanut/nut free facility, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE TO BE PEANUT/NUT FREE.
*Socks can be purchased at the front desk.
Note: If you or your child are not in your best health, please visit us when you are feeling better. It will make us feel better too !
We do ask that you use hand sanitizer before entering the play area. Hand sanitizer can be found at the front desk and by the washrooms.
- We require a $70.00 non-refundable deposit when reserving a birthday party.
- Reservations can be made over the phone or in person.
- Please do not arrive sooner than 5 minutes before your birthday party.
- We do request that your party finishes at the designated time. A $50 charge will be applied if you fail to do so.
- An extra half hour can be purchased for $50 upon availability. To ensure availability please let us know during the booking of your party.
- Please do not tape any decorations on the walls.
- Proper apparel must be worn if a child is not fully potty trained.
- Helium balloons are ONLY allowed if tied down with a weight.
- No Pinatas.
- We kindly ask to tidy up the party area at the end of your party.